NAPOCares is teaming up with Soles4Souls as our community outreach in conjunction with NAPO2020 Annual Conference!
Let's support good in the world, make a difference and help people find their path out of poverty.
Just a small donation goes a long way in fighting poverty. Together with Soles4Souls, NAPOCares is collecting both monetary donations and gently worn shoes to give back to those in need. (Tip: you can donate a pair of shoes or a single shoe) For every dollar donated, Soles4Souls can provide one pair of shoes to help create and sustain jobs AND provide relief around the world.
Here's the fun part...
- If 10,000 pairs of shoes are collected, NAPO leadership will pick a local nonprofit organization to receive NEW shoes from Soles4Souls
- If 25,000 pairs of shoes are collected, NAPO leadership will select two members at random to participate in a free Global Experience through Soles4Souls to meet entrepreneurs face-to-face and understand the impact of their donations firsthand.
3 ways to help:
1. Zappos for Good
- Create an account at Zappos for Good to receive your FREE shipping labels
- Pair and box up your gently worn shoes by April 2, 2020 (You can donate a pair of shoes or a single shoe)
- Print out the custom NAPO donor form and be sure to include it in the box. (NAPO can't track our impact if you don't include it)
- Ship your box FOR FREE via UPS through Zappos for Good
- You can use as many shipping labels as you need! Just be sure that each box is less than 50lbs.
- Keep a record of your donation for tax purposes
2. You and your chapter can hold a shoe drive
- Once you register you will receive a welcome email with detailed instructions, marketing materials, and more to help with your shoe drive. Click here to register!
- Be sure to choose "NAPO" as your drive type
3. Make a monetary donation on this page
NOTE: Even though dropping shoes at a local DSW is an option that Soles4Souls offers, DSW doesn't have the ability to track donations on a campaign level. Thus, it won't be added to NAPO's tally of donations.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com